May 2, 2023
Are you looking to switch up your wardrobe for spring, but
you’re feeling frustrated with shopping for clothes that fit? In
this episode of "The No Food Rules" podcast, Colleen and Nicole
have got you covered with tips on building a comfortable and
functional wardrobe, organizing your closet, finding clothes that
fit, and avoiding impulse buying.
But the conversation doesn't stop there! We also delve into the
importance of prioritizing self-care, addressing YOUR basic needs
before striving to be productive, postpartum exercise (and why it’s
okay to take a break), and avoiding pitfalls like emotional eating
and shopping through social media detoxes and
Listen in for advice on how to cultivate a more mindful approach
to building your wardrobe and prioritizing your self-care through
practical tips and expert advice.
- The essential (ongoing) components to building a comfortable
and functional wardrobe.
- How to make it easier to find what you need—tips for organizing
your closet to make it work for you.
- How to avoid impulse buying by honing in on key pieces that fit
your personal style and work for your lifestyle.
- We LOVE online shopping—but there can be pitfalls—how to make
it work for YOU.
- How to stop a bad body image day in its tracks—steps to take to
be sure you only have pieces you love to wear and feel fabulous
- Check your motivation—how to avoid feeling pressured to "bounce
back" when approaching postpartum exercise.
- How prioritizing self-care can help you break through your
- How detoxing from social media and decluttering can help you
sidestep common pitfalls like comparison and emotional
Join The SociEATy!
Follow Colleen On: